One of my favorite ways to prepare salmon, the rosemary and brown sugar add a delightfully sweet balance to the subtle saltiness of the fish. Extremely easy and minimal ingredients, you can be dining on delicious in no time!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
2 Fresh Water Organic Salmon Filets (6-8 oz. each)
2 – 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Dried Rosemary
2 Tablespoons Organic Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
· Spray broiler pan with cooking spray, place salmon filets on pan approximately 2 inches apart, skin down
· Brush olive oil evenly on filets to coat
· Sprinkle brown sugar evenly on each filet
· Sprinkle rosemary, garlic salt and pepper evenly on each filet
· Cover filets (loosely) with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!